Rubber Paving Driveways, Walkways, Stairs
Recycled Rubber Paving starts at $6.50 per square foot.
Joe’s rubber eco paving solution is perfect for surfacing and resurfacing large residential or commercial spaces. It is a “green” eco product. Normally used as a surface for driveways and walkways, rubber paving is an ideal solution for any hardscape surface.
Rubber eco paving cost is quite economical as it can be installed over an existing driveway surface so there is no additional cost to tear up and remove the old surface. Rubber eco paving's non-skid nature lends itself to a ramped or sloped driveway. It is flexible enough to bend with naturally occurring ground movement so that cracking is less likely to occur.
Ideal for large new paving projects or resurfacing such as:
- Arenas, playground areas or roof top courtyards.
- Track fields and tennis courts
- Garage floors
- Basement floors
- Steps (non-slip)
- Parging on exposed perimeter walls
- Installs over existing driveway surface so there is no need for removal!
- Attractive / Seamless / Durable
- UV stable
- Impervious to salt & de-icer solutions
- Easy snow removal
- Impact absorbing
- Crack resistant
- Flexible to withstand minor ground movement
- Skid & slip resistant in all weather conditions
- Withstands freeze & thaw cycles easily
- Green Eco Paving Product
Rubber paving is a less expensive alternative to asphalt (blacktop), cement, concrete pavement or other driveway paving options. Our contractors serve Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Langley and Hope BC.